YouTube ' get into music' by Adam & Eve
Google is boosting YouTube's marketing activity in the UK with advertising that focuses on the website's musical content.
The digital and outdoor campaign, featuring performers such as Jessie J, Lana Del Rey and Ed Sheeran, is ?the first work by Adam & Eve for YouTube since the agency picked up the business late last year.
A&E’s campaign introduces YouTube’s "Get more into music" strapline. The online display activity is rolling out across music-related websites such as Last.fm, and will run for the next six weeks.
The outdoor campaign runs across digital poster sites in London. It was written by Simon Lloyd and art directed ?by Christine Turner, with media handled through Essence.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...