YouTube ' get into music' by Adam & Eve
Google is boosting YouTube's marketing activity in the UK with advertising that focuses on the website's musical content.
The digital and outdoor campaign, featuring performers such as Jessie J, Lana Del Rey and Ed Sheeran, is ?the first work by Adam & Eve for YouTube since the agency picked up the business late last year.
A&E’s campaign introduces YouTube’s "Get more into music" strapline. The online display activity is rolling out across music-related websites such as Last.fm, and will run for the next six weeks.
The outdoor campaign runs across digital poster sites in London. It was written by Simon Lloyd and art directed ?by Christine Turner, with media handled through Essence.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Programmatic Account Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London
- Programmatic Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Luxury Designer become £ - Negotiable, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London