YouTube ' get into music' by Adam & Eve
Google is boosting YouTube's marketing activity in the UK with advertising that focuses on the website's musical content.
The digital and outdoor campaign, featuring performers such as Jessie J, Lana Del Rey and Ed Sheeran, is ?the first work by Adam & Eve for YouTube since the agency picked up the business late last year.
A&E’s campaign introduces YouTube’s "Get more into music" strapline. The online display activity is rolling out across music-related websites such as Last.fm, and will run for the next six weeks.
The outdoor campaign runs across digital poster sites in London. It was written by Simon Lloyd and art directed ?by Christine Turner, with media handled through Essence.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...