YouTube ' get into music' by Adam & Eve
Google is boosting YouTube's marketing activity in the UK with advertising that focuses on the website's musical content.
The digital and outdoor campaign, featuring performers such as Jessie J, Lana Del Rey and Ed Sheeran, is ?the first work by Adam & Eve for YouTube since the agency picked up the business late last year.
A&E’s campaign introduces YouTube’s "Get more into music" strapline. The online display activity is rolling out across music-related websites such as Last.fm, and will run for the next six weeks.
The outdoor campaign runs across digital poster sites in London. It was written by Simon Lloyd and art directed ?by Christine Turner, with media handled through Essence.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- International Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East region
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford