DCM hires Joe Evea as business development director
Cinema sales house DCM has bolstered its sales and marketing team with the appointment of Joe Evea to the newly created role of business development director.
Joe Evea: joins DCM as business development director
Evea is currently head of creative and business development at Bauer Media, where he has worked for eight years.
The appointment marks the beginning of a new strategic direction for DCM, which is looking to offer advertisers more dynamic opportunities across multiple platforms.
Evea, who joins DCM on 12 March, will have responsibility for establishing multiplatform creative solutions, developing partnerships with digital and analogue media owners, and building relationships directly with clients.
He will report to managing director Simon Rees and will be working closely with DCM sales director Jeremy Playle, in addition to the sales, marketing and research teams.
Rees said: "Joe will be a real asset to DCM as we move into an exciting new era for cinema advertising. He brings with him a wealth of experience and a great understanding of how to forge strong strategic partnerships – it's a great coup for DCM."
Evea added that the wealth of opportunities created by cinema embracing the medium of digital technology, would "provide clients with new and interactive ways to reach their consumers."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Not specified, Gloucestershire
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...