Foster's Gold to get £7.5m marketing boost
Heineken is putting further investment behind its Foster's Gold premium variant, with a £7.5m ad campaign that builds on the brand's "posh" qualities.
Foster's Gold: Heineken unveils £7.5m ad campaign
The Adam & Eve-created campaign will break on 5 March and span TV, outdoor, digital and online communications.
It will bear a new strapline, 'Australian For Chic', which aims to build on the "posh" qualities of Foster's Gold while continuing the humorous theme featuring regular agony uncles, Brad and Dan.
Doug Walker, Heineken's head of customer marketing for the off-trade, said: "We're launching the next phase of the Foster's Gold campaign in time for the crucial summer trading period, and reaching nine million of our target audience to make sure that it's on the top of the list when shoppers drop in to a local shop on the way to watch Euro 2012 at a mate's house, or visit the supermarket to stock up for parties and barbecues."
Launched exclusively in the off-trade in August 2011, Foster's Gold is a 4.8% ABV aimed at tapping into mixed-sex drinking occasions. Since launch, it has sold 33 million bottles.
The first ad featured Brad and Dan at a party with Australian celebrity Holly Valance.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...