Foster's Gold to get £7.5m marketing boost
Heineken is putting further investment behind its Foster's Gold premium variant, with a £7.5m ad campaign that builds on the brand's "posh" qualities.
Foster's Gold: Heineken unveils £7.5m ad campaign
The Adam & Eve-created campaign will break on 5 March and span TV, outdoor, digital and online communications.
It will bear a new strapline, 'Australian For Chic', which aims to build on the "posh" qualities of Foster's Gold while continuing the humorous theme featuring regular agony uncles, Brad and Dan.
Doug Walker, Heineken's head of customer marketing for the off-trade, said: "We're launching the next phase of the Foster's Gold campaign in time for the crucial summer trading period, and reaching nine million of our target audience to make sure that it's on the top of the list when shoppers drop in to a local shop on the way to watch Euro 2012 at a mate's house, or visit the supermarket to stock up for parties and barbecues."
Launched exclusively in the off-trade in August 2011, Foster's Gold is a 4.8% ABV aimed at tapping into mixed-sex drinking occasions. Since launch, it has sold 33 million bottles.
The first ad featured Brad and Dan at a party with Australian celebrity Holly Valance.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Agency Adam Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Integrated Producer - Advertising agency Daniel Marks London £50-60K + Benefits., London
- Digital Project Manager - Exciting eCommerce Solutions ADLIB £28000 - £40000 per annum, Bath