Pernod Ricard unifies wines under Brancott identity
Pernod Ricard has unified the branding of its New Zealand wine, which has been previously branded as both Montana and Brancott in different markets around the world.
Brancott Estate: Pernod Ricard unifies the branding of its New Zealand wine
The portfolio is relaunching with a new identity under a single name, Brancott Estate, to "convey the brand’s authenticity and provenance".
The new identity has been created by agency Design Bridge and reveals the wine as a silhouette against the bottle, and features the rolling green hills of a New World landscape.
Fabian Partigliani, Pernod Ricard New Zealand managing director, said the new-look packaging marked the "final significant stage in the brand's transition from Montana to Brancott Estate".
Last year, Pernod Ricard UK increased marketing spend for Brancott Estate by 100% on the previous year, due largely to its sponsorship of the 2011 Rugby World Cup in New Zealand.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London