Pernod Ricard unifies wines under Brancott identity
Pernod Ricard has unified the branding of its New Zealand wine, which has been previously branded as both Montana and Brancott in different markets around the world.
Brancott Estate: Pernod Ricard unifies the branding of its New Zealand wine
The portfolio is relaunching with a new identity under a single name, Brancott Estate, to "convey the brand’s authenticity and provenance".
The new identity has been created by agency Design Bridge and reveals the wine as a silhouette against the bottle, and features the rolling green hills of a New World landscape.
Fabian Partigliani, Pernod Ricard New Zealand managing director, said the new-look packaging marked the "final significant stage in the brand's transition from Montana to Brancott Estate".
Last year, Pernod Ricard UK increased marketing spend for Brancott Estate by 100% on the previous year, due largely to its sponsorship of the 2011 Rugby World Cup in New Zealand.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...