Harper Collins calls in LightBrigade PR for book launches
Harper Collins has called in LightBrigade PR to manage the publicity schedule for two publishing imprints.
Harper Collins: calls in LightBrigade PR
The agency will help to launch a series of books under The Friday Project and Authonomy brands.
The Friday Project is an experimental imprint looking at new ways of publishing, selling and promoting books with a strong focus on digital.
Authonomy, meanwhile, is an online writing community enabling unpublished writers to submit their books, receive help in developing their talents and ultimately get published.
The agency will help launch a series of books including Driving Jarvis Ham, and Freaks, a collection of short stories in manga comic strip style with illustrations by Darren Craske.
Also set for release will be 99 Reasons Why, an ebook project from the author of Like Bees to Honey Caroline Smailes where the reader is able to choose which ending they want to read.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London