Grazia releases bespoke edition to celebrate London Fashion Week
Fashion magazine Grazia has launched its spring collector's edition, the Big Fashion Issue, to mark London Fashion Week, with ads from brands including Jimmy Choo, YSL and LG.
Grazia:collector's edition celebrates London Fashion Week
Grazia readers were given a chance to comment, influence and vote on the editorial selection process. Even the front cover has been chosen by readers.
Advertisers such as Jimmy Choo, Les Petites, YSL, Dune and Swarovski have taken out ads in the collector's issue, which has 45% more ad pages, year on year.
Additionally, the 'Grazia Fashion Issue…Live!' online documentary series has been capturing the creation of the issue.
Grazia claims it is the first truly interactive, social experiment undertaken by a print product – accessible across all Grazia' s platforms, including graziadaily.co.uk, YouTube and Facebook.
Abby Carvosso, managing director of Bauer Magazines lifestyle, said: "London Fashion Week is a big event in the calendar of fashion-conscious upscale women and Grazia is celebrating it with a collector's issue with a twist.
"The LG Mobile sponsored 'Grazia Fashion Issue…Live!' series gives our readers an additional level of exclusive content and demonstrates the depth of interaction advertisers can have with their audiences through Bauer's influential brands."
Stephen Gater, consumer marketing director at LG electronics, said that LG's involvement with the project represented its commitment to combining style and technology.
He added that the Grazia London Fashion Week issue and the accompanying documentary series was "a great platform for us to pursue this commitment."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Project Manager (Digital) Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
- Digital & Print Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £33000 per annum + amazing bonus scheme & benefits, London
- Global CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000, International/Europe
- Assistant Brand Manager Veritas Partnership Ltd £28000 - £35000 Per Annum plus benefits, M3-A3 Corridor
- Marketing Manager, £40K, TECH Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Great Benefits, Salary dependent on exp, London