Grazia releases bespoke edition to celebrate London Fashion Week
Fashion magazine Grazia has launched its spring collector's edition, the Big Fashion Issue, to mark London Fashion Week, with ads from brands including Jimmy Choo, YSL and LG.
Grazia:collector's edition celebrates London Fashion Week
Grazia readers were given a chance to comment, influence and vote on the editorial selection process. Even the front cover has been chosen by readers.
Advertisers such as Jimmy Choo, Les Petites, YSL, Dune and Swarovski have taken out ads in the collector's issue, which has 45% more ad pages, year on year.
Additionally, the 'Grazia Fashion Issue…Live!' online documentary series has been capturing the creation of the issue.
Grazia claims it is the first truly interactive, social experiment undertaken by a print product – accessible across all Grazia' s platforms, including graziadaily.co.uk, YouTube and Facebook.
Abby Carvosso, managing director of Bauer Magazines lifestyle, said: "London Fashion Week is a big event in the calendar of fashion-conscious upscale women and Grazia is celebrating it with a collector's issue with a twist.
"The LG Mobile sponsored 'Grazia Fashion Issue…Live!' series gives our readers an additional level of exclusive content and demonstrates the depth of interaction advertisers can have with their audiences through Bauer's influential brands."
Stephen Gater, consumer marketing director at LG electronics, said that LG's involvement with the project represented its commitment to combining style and technology.
He added that the Grazia London Fashion Week issue and the accompanying documentary series was "a great platform for us to pursue this commitment."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Content Analyst Nakama c£230-250 per day LTD, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...