Aston Martin secures first brand tie-up with Hackett
Aston Martin is allowing menswear brand Hackett to give away one of its cars as part of a global campaign, in the first such initiative by the automotive marque.
Hackett: giving away free Aston Martin
The offer of a chance to win an Aston Martin V8 Vantage Coupe will be part of Hackett’s 'Essentially British’ campaign.
Hackett customers who make a purchase from the menswear retailer’s spring/summer collection will be entered into the prize draw.
The campaign will break this week with in-store activity, a dedicated microsite, online ads and social-media activity. Shopper marketing agency B Street is handling the push.
The promotion will run in more than 70 Hackett outlets across 10 countries. These will comprise the UK, France, Spain, Germany, Ireland, Belgium, Holland, Switzerland, the UAE and Kuwait.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)