Aston Martin secures first brand tie-up with Hackett
Aston Martin is allowing menswear brand Hackett to give away one of its cars as part of a global campaign, in the first such initiative by the automotive marque.
Hackett: giving away free Aston Martin
The offer of a chance to win an Aston Martin V8 Vantage Coupe will be part of Hackett’s 'Essentially British’ campaign.
Hackett customers who make a purchase from the menswear retailer’s spring/summer collection will be entered into the prize draw.
The campaign will break this week with in-store activity, a dedicated microsite, online ads and social-media activity. Shopper marketing agency B Street is handling the push.
The promotion will run in more than 70 Hackett outlets across 10 countries. These will comprise the UK, France, Spain, Germany, Ireland, Belgium, Holland, Switzerland, the UAE and Kuwait.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...