Marketing Cover Story: Have consumers had their fill of content?
RKCR/Y&R copywriter Adrian Lim, art director Steve Williams, and typographer Jason Hyde talk us through this week's (22 February) Marketing cover image
Marketing cover image: by RKCR/Y&R copywriter Adrian Lim, art director Steve Williams, and typographer Jason Hyde (22 February 2012)
Click on the image to enlarge.
"Our cover idea started with a search for a catchy headline", says Adrian Lim, creative partner at RKCR/Y&R.
"'How much more can they stomach?' and 'Has the public lost its appetite?' were my first attempts, then Steve came up with 'Content? Doesn't it occlude the gastro-intestinal tract somewhat?', which I thought had a nice ring to it, but was a little verbose.
"We eventually settled on something a little pithier, which works well with the picture of a Victorian gent with his guts hanging out."
To read the full feature, click here.
Adrian Lim, Steve Williams and Jason Hyde
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London