Marketing Cover Story: Have consumers had their fill of content?
RKCR/Y&R copywriter Adrian Lim, art director Steve Williams, and typographer Jason Hyde talk us through this week's (22 February) Marketing cover image
Marketing cover image: by RKCR/Y&R copywriter Adrian Lim, art director Steve Williams, and typographer Jason Hyde (22 February 2012)
Click on the image to enlarge.
"Our cover idea started with a search for a catchy headline", says Adrian Lim, creative partner at RKCR/Y&R.
"'How much more can they stomach?' and 'Has the public lost its appetite?' were my first attempts, then Steve came up with 'Content? Doesn't it occlude the gastro-intestinal tract somewhat?', which I thought had a nice ring to it, but was a little verbose.
"We eventually settled on something a little pithier, which works well with the picture of a Victorian gent with his guts hanging out."
To read the full feature, click here.
Adrian Lim, Steve Williams and Jason Hyde
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...