Former men's mag execs launch digital lifestyle mag
Former FHM editor Anthony Noguera and other big names in the men's magazine sector have teamed up to launch an iPad-only lifestyle magazine called Industria.
Industria: iPad-only lifestyle magazine
The special projects media agency Ai, headed up by Noguera, has launched the new tablet magazine, while Noguera led the creative team which designed Industria.
Richard Galpin, former executive editor of now-defunct men's monthly Arena, is also involved in the project.
The first edition includes an interview with BAFTA award-winner Paddy Considine, a fashion shoot video with Rafe Spall, and an interactive feature with Shailene Woodley, the Hollywood actress and star of award-winning film, 'The Descendants'.
There are also interviews with Kiera Knightly and Woody Harrelson.
Acclaimed photographer Rankin shot Considine for the cover and also directed two exclusive videos of him for inside the magazine.
Noguera, publisher/managing director of Ai ltd said: "We offer a full creative design and build for advertisers looking to go into tablets, and often use their existing assets and build new creative for them. We've built iPad-specific ads for Audi, American Express, Toyota, Tag Heuer and Virgin America."
Industria had a "soft launch" last Friday. Issue one is available to download for free, and issue two is expected in the third week of March. The monthly title will be paid-for, but the price has not yet been set.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...