FOUR COMMUNICATIONS GROUP has bought a majority share of Colman Getty as part of its ongoing acquisition programme.
NEWGATE PUBLIC RELATIONS has appointed the senior BBC business journalist Martin Greig as an associate director.
THE ALASKA TRAVEL INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION is on the hunt for a new agency to help promote it in the UK.
NETGEAR, the global networking company, has picked Berkeley PR for consumer support to highlight its lifestyle credentials.
AEG EUROPE and the non-profit Sundance Institute have appointed Premier PR to launch the inaugural Sundance London, a festival of music and film to be held at The O2 in April.
HARPER COLLINS has called in LightBrigade PR to manage the publicity schedule for two of its publishing imprints.
CHEWITS has appointed Havas Sports & Entertainment to manage PR for the confectionery brand's sponsorship of Premier Sport.
CARTRIDGE WORLD has brought in Tangerine PR and Juice Digital to manage its national press office and social media activity.
MERCIECA has been awarded the account for dairy firm Adams Foods to promote its Mu and Pilgrim's Choice brands.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...