The Week in Healthcare
Ceres wins foot care brief
The Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists has hired Ceres to run a six-month campaign to raise awareness of foot health during 'Feet for Life Month' in June. The focus of the campaign will tie in with the London 2012 Olympics and centre on foot care in sports.
Dr Schar UK, the gluten-free food specialist, has called in Weber Shandwick to raise awareness of gluten sensitivity and deliver a campaign targeting healthcare professionals, consumers and the retail trade, through print, digital and broadcast media.
Tyharm Pharmaceuticals, based in Norfolk, has appointed Jungle PR to launch its vitamin E cream VITA-E, to the consumer market. Jungle has already project-managed the new-look consumer packaging design with longstanding design agency Farrows.
Ruth Delacour has joined CCD PR as a senior account manager on the health team. She has worked on consumer and professional healthcare PR campaigns for clients such as SCA Hygiene, GSK, Merck, Beiersdorf and Salcura Skincare. At CCD, she will run accounts including Activa, Dr Marilyn Glenville and Carnation Footcare.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...