The Week in Healthcare
Ceres wins foot care brief
The Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists has hired Ceres to run a six-month campaign to raise awareness of foot health during 'Feet for Life Month' in June. The focus of the campaign will tie in with the London 2012 Olympics and centre on foot care in sports.
Dr Schar UK, the gluten-free food specialist, has called in Weber Shandwick to raise awareness of gluten sensitivity and deliver a campaign targeting healthcare professionals, consumers and the retail trade, through print, digital and broadcast media.
Tyharm Pharmaceuticals, based in Norfolk, has appointed Jungle PR to launch its vitamin E cream VITA-E, to the consumer market. Jungle has already project-managed the new-look consumer packaging design with longstanding design agency Farrows.
Ruth Delacour has joined CCD PR as a senior account manager on the health team. She has worked on consumer and professional healthcare PR campaigns for clients such as SCA Hygiene, GSK, Merck, Beiersdorf and Salcura Skincare. At CCD, she will run accounts including Activa, Dr Marilyn Glenville and Carnation Footcare.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing Manager - Healthcare Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 - £60000 per annum + industry leading benefits package, Surrey
- Social Media Manager Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits + bonus, London
- Account Director Digital Gurus £50000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Search Marketing Executive (PPC & SEO) Salt £30000 - £35000 per annum + bens, London
- Campaign Reporting & Performance Major Players £50000 - £55000 per annum + bouns / bens, London