M&C Saatchi hires Elspeth Lynn as executive creative director
M&C Saatchi UK has ended its search for a group executive creative director with the appointment of Elspeth Lynn.
Elspeth Lynn (l) and Lisa Thomas
Lynn replaces Graham Fink, who left M&C in May last year after six years to join Ogilvy & Mather China.
Lynn has worked as the executive creative director at Profero since 2009.
Before that, she launched the ad agency Zig in her hometown, Toronto, building a client list including Unilever, Virgin Mobile and Ikea. She sold the shop to Crispin Porter & Bogusky in 2006.
At M&C, Lynn will work closely with the creative director, Mark Goodwin, who has overseen the creative
Lisa Thomas, the group chief executive, said Lynn’s brief is to inspire M&C by harnessing creative innovation in new and traditional media.
Thomas said: "Replacing Graham was always going to be hard. Elspeth’s experience and creative awards speak for themselves. We know technology and advertising working together is the future and Elspeth has a combination of skills from both worlds."
Lynn said: "M&C’s reputation for excellence, boldness and simplicity is hugely appealing. They could have easily gone for a more familiar name, but M&C does things differently. They are trailblazing in their approach and scope, and I am looking forward to helping shape the company’s future."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing Executive / B2C Marketing Executive Guru Careers £20 - 35k, Based in London (W8) - Commutable from Kensington, Central London, Greater London, The City
- Head of Paid Search / Biddable - Full-Service Agency silverdrum £65,000 - £75,000 + benefits, London
- Digital & Social Media Strategist - Independent Agency silverdrum up to £50,000 + benefits, London
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Marketing Manager Guava International Limited Up to £55,000 per annum + benefits (pension, income protection plan, life scheme, free parking etc.), South East England-Guildford