M&C Saatchi hires Elspeth Lynn as executive creative director
M&C Saatchi UK has ended its search for a group executive creative director with the appointment of Elspeth Lynn.
Elspeth Lynn (l) and Lisa Thomas
Lynn replaces Graham Fink, who left M&C in May last year after six years to join Ogilvy & Mather China.
Lynn has worked as the executive creative director at Profero since 2009.
Before that, she launched the ad agency Zig in her hometown, Toronto, building a client list including Unilever, Virgin Mobile and Ikea. She sold the shop to Crispin Porter & Bogusky in 2006.
At M&C, Lynn will work closely with the creative director, Mark Goodwin, who has overseen the creative
Lisa Thomas, the group chief executive, said Lynn’s brief is to inspire M&C by harnessing creative innovation in new and traditional media.
Thomas said: "Replacing Graham was always going to be hard. Elspeth’s experience and creative awards speak for themselves. We know technology and advertising working together is the future and Elspeth has a combination of skills from both worlds."
Lynn said: "M&C’s reputation for excellence, boldness and simplicity is hugely appealing. They could have easily gone for a more familiar name, but M&C does things differently. They are trailblazing in their approach and scope, and I am looking forward to helping shape the company’s future."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...