Kaspersky opens talks with ad agencies
Kaspersky, the anti-virus software manufacturer, is conducting a review of its international ad account.
Kaspersky: searching for an ad agency
The company is currently deciding on a shortlist of advertising agencies to pitch for the business in a process
handled by the intermediary The Observatory.
M&C Saatchi, the global incumbent on the brand, is not repitching for the account.
Recent Kaspersky activity has used the martial arts star Jackie Chan as its brand spokesman. In one global spot, Chan explores a virtual world wearing a helmet with the Kaspersky logo on it.
Another global ad, which launched last year, depicted Chan surfing a treacherous wave, only to be saved by his Kaspersky-emblazoned surf board.
Founded in 1997, the company’s home-user products include internet security, anti-virus and mobile security.
Kaspersky’s headquarters are in Moscow, with regional offices in markets including the UK, the US, India and Germany.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...