Emmerdale signs bet365bingo
Bet365bingo has signed a two-year, seven-figure deal to sponsor long-running soap 'Emmerdale' across all ITV broadcast channels, online and on mobile.
Emmerdale: ITV soap to be sponsored by bet365bingo
Idents created by Drummond Central will run across 'Emmerdale' content on all ITV platforms, including online and mobile sponsorship bumpers on ITV Player, from 12 March.
'Emmerdale' averaged 7.6 million viewers, a 34.7% share of the audience throughout 2011, and peaked at 9.2 million viewers and a 34.7% share of the audience on 8 December.
The deal was negotiated by ITV Commercial, Drummond Central and Republic of Media, and will begin when current sponsor Tombola, which has been sponsoring Emmerdale since November 2009, ends its run in March.
Jason Spencer, business development director at ITV, said: "As their first foray into TV sponsorship, this is a huge broadcast opportunity that can be exploited across ITV's various platforms in this momentous year of the soap's 40th anniversary.
"The audience and the values of the show very much embody the target market and brand values of bet365bingo, and we look forward to an enduring and successful partnership."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Senior Designer Duke Circa £40k - £43k , London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...