Carat lands £9m iSmart media task
ISmart Consumer Solutions, the company that helps consumers claim compensation from mis-sold financial products, has appointed Carat to its £9 million media account.
iSmart: Carat won the business after a pitch
The Aegis-owned agency won the business after a pitch against iSmart’s roster agencies, including Media Campaign Services.
Carat will be responsible for driving customer acquisition for iSmart across most online and offline direct response channels, including DRTV, press, paid search and search engine optimisation.
The agency is also tasked with growing the iSmart brand as it builds its services this year, and it is likely to use social and mobile activity.
Tracy De Groose, the managing director of Carat, said: "Direct is an area where we can deliver efficiencies for clients, as well as integrate both on- and offline activity."
Paul Fakley, the marketing director of iSmart, said: "We are excited to be working with Carat and to gain access to all the services it provides."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...