Klas Lusth gets creative role at Hypernaked
Hypernaked has boosted its creative department with the appointment of Klas Lusth as its deputy creative director.
Lusth: takes deputy creative director role
He joins the agency's creative department to support the creative director, Oliver Green, across all clients, which include Nokia, Pedigree Petfood and Cadbury.
Lusth started out at Razorfish before becoming a senior digital creative at agencies including Grey and DDB in Sweden, where he landed several Cannes Lions.
He was subsequently the creative director and partner at the Stockholm-based ACNE before working in London at Dentsu and Fallon in art director roles. Lusth has also been a lecturer at Hyper Island for the past four years.
Green said: "We are thrilled to have Klas join us. He has the talent to generate world-class ideas across all channels."
Hypernaked was created last year by the merger of Naked Communications with its sister digital agency Hyper. It is the UK office of Naked Communications Global.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region