Ryan takes top role at Social@Ogilvy
Ogilvy & Mather UK has appointed Leo Ryan as the group head of social to lead its new Social@Ogilvy practice in London.
Leo Ryan: takes head of social position at the new Social@Ogilvy
Ryan, who will report to the Ogilvy & Mather UK chairman, Paul O'Donnell, joins from Ogilvy Public Relations, where he was the social lead of the WPP Ford team.
Social@Ogilvy launched earlier this month and aims to integrate social media with other disciplines in the group, working across the agency's range of clients such as IBM, Nestlé, Unilever and UPS.
Before Ogilvy, Ryan spent a year at DraftFCB developing its social media insights programme. In 2006, he was one of the founding partners of RMM, a specialist digital and social media planning agency. He worked as a digital planner on the award-winning Sony Bravia "balls" campaign while at Tonic.
O'Donnell said: "Leo understands the strategic importance of integrating the right digital elements and social technologies for clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Video Creative Solutions Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + +comm+bens, London
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection Up to £30,000, Manchester
- Head of Digital Marketing - Nottingham Trent University Stopgap £70000 - £79500 per annum + benefits, Nottingham
- Senior Research Executive - Boutique Research Agency NG Digital Marketing up to £35k, Central London
- Consumer Insight Manager - FMCG Company NG Digital Marketing £55 per annum + car, benefits, London
- Qualitative Research Manager - Boutique Agency NG Digital Marketing up to c £40k, Central London