Ryan takes top role at Social@Ogilvy
Ogilvy & Mather UK has appointed Leo Ryan as the group head of social to lead its new Social@Ogilvy practice in London.
Leo Ryan: takes head of social position at the new Social@Ogilvy
Ryan, who will report to the Ogilvy & Mather UK chairman, Paul O'Donnell, joins from Ogilvy Public Relations, where he was the social lead of the WPP Ford team.
Social@Ogilvy launched earlier this month and aims to integrate social media with other disciplines in the group, working across the agency's range of clients such as IBM, Nestlé, Unilever and UPS.
Before Ogilvy, Ryan spent a year at DraftFCB developing its social media insights programme. In 2006, he was one of the founding partners of RMM, a specialist digital and social media planning agency. He worked as a digital planner on the award-winning Sony Bravia "balls" campaign while at Tonic.
O'Donnell said: "Leo understands the strategic importance of integrating the right digital elements and social technologies for clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...