Virgin Group hires Saatchi & Saatchi for water launch
Sir Richard Branson's Virgin Group has appointed Saatchi & Saatchi to launch its new water brand.
Branson: appointed Saatchi & Saatchi and Kitcatt Nohr Digitas
The group has also appointed Kitcatt Nohr Digitas to its direct account.
Saatchi & Saatchi won the business after a pitch process, which kicked off late last year.
The new brand is a result of Virgin’s deal with the Israeli food and water giant Strauss Group last year.
The Virgin-Strauss Water venture will market, sell and service water products, including home water dispensers and office water coolers.
The water will be purified using Strauss’ environmentally friendly technology.
The brand will launch in the UK this year with plans to expand across Europe. Strauss will own 58 per cent of the venture and the Virgin Green Fund will own 42 per cent.
Virgin set up its first drinks brand, Virgin Cola, in 1994. ?Its subsidiary Virgin Drinks went on to market the cola as well as alcohol brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...