Trading places: this week's people moves
Mark Chippendale joins Active International and M&C Saatchi UK appoints Elspeth Lynn as group executive creative director in Brand Republic's round-up of this week's people moves in advertising, marketing and media.
Mark Chippendale: joins Active International
Danny Brooke-Taylor, Dare's joint executive creative director, has resigned from the agency. (Campaign)
Hypernaked has boosted its creative department with the appointment of Klas Lusth as its deputy creative director. (Campaign)
Ogilvy & Mather UK has appointed Leo Ryan as the group head of social to lead its new Social@Ogilvy practice in London. (Campaign)
M&C Saatchi UK has ended its search for a group executive creative director with the appointment of Elspeth Lynn. (Campaign)
RBS is to implement a new group marketing structure across its retail banking business, including the NatWest and RBS brands. (Marketing)
Reckitt Benckiser's worldwide media director Ian Hutchinson is leaving the company after 16 years. (Brand Republic)
Mark Chippendale, the former commercial director of CBS Outdoor, has been appointed as the UK managing director of barter company Active International, as managing director Dean Wilson steps up to chief executive. (Media Week)
MPG Media Contacts, the Havas Media agency, has appointed digital consultant Darren Goldie to the role of head of performance to lead a new multi-discipline digital team. (Media Week)
Head of online at Initiative, David Schruers is leaving the company to take up the position of head of media at digital agency Essence. (Media Week)
Cinema sales house DCM has bolstered its sales and marketing team with the appointment of Joe Evea to the newly created role of business development director. (Media Week)
Steve Bond, the chief operating officer of Posterscope UK, is leaving the Aegis Media-owned out-of-home specialist after 19 years. (Media Week)
Digital music company Shazam has appointed Last.fm's Miles Lewis as vice-president of ad sales for the UK and Europe, in a move to expand ad opportunities within its app and encourage brands to make TV ads Shazam-enabled. (Media Week)
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Agency Candidates Required Michael Page Digital GBP25000 - GBP50000 per annum, Guildford
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...