Total Media wins luxury marina account
Camper and Nicholsons, the high-end yachting activities specialist, has appointed Total Media to handle its first ever digital advertising campaign, which will run throughout 2012.
Camper and Nicholsons: appoints Total Media
Total Media, which specialise in launch and growth strategies, will target owners of yachts and superyachts as well as professional sailors around the world.
It is hoped the campaign will generate traffic and enquiries for a berth at one of Camper & Nicholsons' locations in Malta, Turkey, Abu Dhabi, Grenada and Italy.
Sean Purdy, marketing director for Camper & Nicholsons Marina, said: "Digital media lies at the heart of our marketing strategy because it is truly international, easily scalable, and can be effectively measured."
Thomas Laranjo, managing director at Total Media, said that despite current economic pressures, there is evidence of sustained demand for their services in the luxury holiday and travel market.
As luxury consumers continue to indulge, he said, their decision making-journey continues to move online and "we therefore decided to run a grassroots digital campaign but one which will convert into prestigious results for the luxury marina business."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...