Shine Communications named Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For
Shine Communications has claimed the top spot in the Sunday Times' national survey of small employers.
Rachel Bell: Shine founder also named the UK's best boss of a small company
The agency beat off stiff competition to top the annual Sunday Times Best Small Companies To Work For 2012 list, while founder Rachel Bell was also named the UK's best boss of a small company.
After receiving her award, Bell said: ‘I am truly delighted that Shine has been named the Best Small Company to Work For in the UK. This tops off a great year for us where we’ve experienced double digit growth driven by a wealth of new client wins and, of course, the hard work of the entire Shine team.
'Our people are at the heart of our business so this particular award is one that is very close to my heart.’
The annual survey is completed by the company's employees, with each company only allowed to employ 250 staff or less. Shine Communications has a team of 56.
Shine hit top scores in more than half of all of the 70 award categories in the annual survey, which last year placed it third.
Areas in which the agency scored particularly highly were for the staff training programme, with a positive score of 95%, and opportunities to learn and grow, with a score of 96%.
When it came to having fun working for their team, Shine Communications scored 99%.
Among other comms teams named in the list were Bite Communications in 57th place, Brands2Life in 79th, The Red Consultancy in 83rd, and Lexis in 98th place.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Creative Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Woburn Sands
- Senior Packaging Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £40000 per annum, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Capability Manager - Kingston Upon Thames Stopgap negotiable, Kingston upon Thames
- Web Trading Manager Stopgap £60000 - £65000 per annum, South East England
- Account Manager Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum + Double OTE, City of London