Shine Communications named Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For
Shine Communications has claimed the top spot in the Sunday Times' national survey of small employers.
Rachel Bell: Shine founder also named the UK's best boss of a small company
The agency beat off stiff competition to top the annual Sunday Times Best Small Companies To Work For 2012 list, while founder Rachel Bell was also named the UK's best boss of a small company.
After receiving her award, Bell said: ‘I am truly delighted that Shine has been named the Best Small Company to Work For in the UK. This tops off a great year for us where we’ve experienced double digit growth driven by a wealth of new client wins and, of course, the hard work of the entire Shine team.
'Our people are at the heart of our business so this particular award is one that is very close to my heart.’
The annual survey is completed by the company's employees, with each company only allowed to employ 250 staff or less. Shine Communications has a team of 56.
Shine hit top scores in more than half of all of the 70 award categories in the annual survey, which last year placed it third.
Areas in which the agency scored particularly highly were for the staff training programme, with a positive score of 95%, and opportunities to learn and grow, with a score of 96%.
When it came to having fun working for their team, Shine Communications scored 99%.
Among other comms teams named in the list were Bite Communications in 57th place, Brands2Life in 79th, The Red Consultancy in 83rd, and Lexis in 98th place.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...