Glamour teams up with my-wardrobe.com to launch £20k competition
Glamour, the women's lifestyle magazine, has partnered with my-wardrobe.com to launch a competition to find Britain's best dressed couple, who will win £20,000.
Glamour: March 2012 edition
The competition will launch in the April issue and run simultaneously on Glamour.com.
Couples are invited to submit three recent photographs of themselves by email or by uploading them to Glamour's Facebook page.
Glamour style scouts will also scour the streets of London, Manchester, Birmingham, Cardiff, Edinburgh and Belfast from 12th to 16th March to flush out the sharpest dressed couples nationwide.
The closing date for entries is 23 March and readers can vote for their favourites to join the shortlist on Glamour.com.
Jo Elvin, editor of Glamour said: "We know that Glamour readers are an army of chic, style-obsessed women.
"Now's their chance to show the influence they've had on their other halves. And with our fabulous partner my-wardrobe.com, the winners could not ask for a more amazingly fashionable prize."
The finalists will be announced in the June issue of Glamour before the grand finalists are brought to London to meet a judging panel consisting of Dannii Minogue, Dannii's project D designer Tabitha Somerset Webb, TV presenter Dermot O'Leary, my-wardrobe.com founder Sarah Curran, and Glamour editor Jo Elvin.
O'Leary said the UK has great fashion credentials but advised couples to "raise your game".
The winning couple will be revealed in a photo shoot for the September issue of the magazine, which goes on sale on 9 August, when they will receive their prize of £20,000 to spend together at my-wardrobe.com.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...