Glamour teams up with my-wardrobe.com to launch £20k competition
Glamour, the women's lifestyle magazine, has partnered with my-wardrobe.com to launch a competition to find Britain's best dressed couple, who will win £20,000.
Glamour: March 2012 edition
The competition will launch in the April issue and run simultaneously on Glamour.com.
Couples are invited to submit three recent photographs of themselves by email or by uploading them to Glamour's Facebook page.
Glamour style scouts will also scour the streets of London, Manchester, Birmingham, Cardiff, Edinburgh and Belfast from 12th to 16th March to flush out the sharpest dressed couples nationwide.
The closing date for entries is 23 March and readers can vote for their favourites to join the shortlist on Glamour.com.
Jo Elvin, editor of Glamour said: "We know that Glamour readers are an army of chic, style-obsessed women.
"Now's their chance to show the influence they've had on their other halves. And with our fabulous partner my-wardrobe.com, the winners could not ask for a more amazingly fashionable prize."
The finalists will be announced in the June issue of Glamour before the grand finalists are brought to London to meet a judging panel consisting of Dannii Minogue, Dannii's project D designer Tabitha Somerset Webb, TV presenter Dermot O'Leary, my-wardrobe.com founder Sarah Curran, and Glamour editor Jo Elvin.
O'Leary said the UK has great fashion credentials but advised couples to "raise your game".
The winning couple will be revealed in a photo shoot for the September issue of the magazine, which goes on sale on 9 August, when they will receive their prize of £20,000 to spend together at my-wardrobe.com.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire