Unilever launches 'Breaking News' campaign for Lynx Attract
Unilever launched its latest TV campaign for Lynx Attract in the UK last night, based on "breaking news" of a worldwide epidemic of men and women being uncontrollably, sexually attracted to one another.
Created by Razorfish, the ad includes footage of chaos breaking out on the streets of various cities around the world and broke on ITV last night (27 February).
The campaign is set to be rolled out across 15 countries in Europe, with the original films re-shot using 11 different actresses, speaking 13 different languages, for a total of 83 edits.
Andrew Waite, brand manager for Lynx at Unilever UK, said: "The brief was to make the idea of chaos famous."
Activity will run across TV and online, including additional creative on Google's YouTube and Facebook. Media planning and buying across Europe is being handled by WPP's Mindshare.
The campaign will be supported by outdoor creative from Grand Visual and builds on the 'Release The Chaos' global brand campaign launched by BBH at the start of the month.
Creative Agency: Razorfish
Executive Creative Director: Sean Chambers
Copywriter: David Cadji-Newby
Agency Producer: Nicole Saganice
Media Agency: Mindshare Europe
Production Company: Sonny London
Director: Jeff Labbe (at Sonny)
Producer: Dickie Jeffares (at Sonny)
Editing: Richard Orrick (with assistance from Rachael Spann) both at Work
Post Production: The Mill
Audio: Jungle / Plan 8 Stockholm
Follow Arif Durrani on Twitter: DurraniMix
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Digital Account Director Purple Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Comms/Brand Planner. LONDON Stopgap £200 - £300 per day, London
- Marketing Assistant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 - £22000 per annum, Buckinghamshire