Homebase targets women with 'stylish' new brand identity
Homebase will roll out a fresh identity this March as part of a broader drive to promote the depth and style of its products.
Homebase: new brand identity
The new look, which the retailer began planning a year ago, has been created by branding agency Design Bridge.
An ad campaign, created by Leo Burnett, will also break on 1 March, which will feature a house built and styled completely out of shipping containers.
Becky Brock, brand controller at Homebase, said the planned change of identity had been driven by ‘changing company culture and values, rather than just a marketing strategy’.
The rebranding comes at a key time as the company rolls out Habitat at Homebase, as well as promoting its ranges from Laura Ashley and Jamie Oliver.
According to Brock, 60% of the brand’s customers are women. ‘In many cases, women are the decision-makers and they are the ones going out researching, so visual marketing is key,’ she added.
The decision to focus on the range’s depth is intended to reflect the brand’s drive to help people create personalised looks for their homes.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Communications Co-ordinator Stopgap £26000 - £29000 per annum, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...