Reckitt Benckiser ramps up Durex global digital plans
Reckitt Benckiser (RB) is looking to enhance the global digital presence of its Durex brand.
Durex: seeking global digital agency
The FMCG company plans to ramp up its digital marketing for the condom and sex-toys brand, as part of its wider ‘power brands’ strategy.
RB is seeking a global digital agency to devise a strategy and build a website for Durex, which it acquired in 2010.
The development comes shortly after the brand rolled out its first campaign in 12 months, promoting its Performax Intense range.
Social-media activity, including a Facebook game, was integrated into the drive. The ad was also seeded on YouTube before airing on TV.
It is understood that the appointed agency will be Durex’s first retained digital shop.
Earlier this month, RB announced that it was committing an additional £100m in brand-building and had developed a ‘Power markets’ strategy, to mirror its power brands initiative.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...