MasterCard set to appoint PR support for major consumer drive
MasterCard is poised to appoint a PR agency as it prepares for a major consumer PR drive.
MasterCard: aims to promote its 'Priceless Cities' campaign
The US-owned credit card giant has met with consumer agencies as it looks to promote its global 'Priceless Cities' campaign in the UK and elsewhere.
This follows the appointment of Rose Beaumont as senior vice-president, group head of comms Europe. She joined last month from being executive director for comms and publicity in UK and EMEA at The Walt Disney Company.
The three-month brief will see the chosen agency promoting the campaign, which focuses on a series of city-wide reward programmes with exclusive 'experiences'.
The 'Priceless Cities' campaign relaunches MasterCard's long-term 'Priceless' marketing campaign.
MasterCard head of comms for UK and Ireland Doyel Maitra confirmed that the pitch process was under way and that it was closed to further entrants.
Weber Shandwick currently handles MasterCard's public affairs work and is understood to have handled a number of consumer projects.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...