MasterCard set to appoint PR support for major consumer drive
MasterCard is poised to appoint a PR agency as it prepares for a major consumer PR drive.
MasterCard: aims to promote its 'Priceless Cities' campaign
The US-owned credit card giant has met with consumer agencies as it looks to promote its global 'Priceless Cities' campaign in the UK and elsewhere.
This follows the appointment of Rose Beaumont as senior vice-president, group head of comms Europe. She joined last month from being executive director for comms and publicity in UK and EMEA at The Walt Disney Company.
The three-month brief will see the chosen agency promoting the campaign, which focuses on a series of city-wide reward programmes with exclusive 'experiences'.
The 'Priceless Cities' campaign relaunches MasterCard's long-term 'Priceless' marketing campaign.
MasterCard head of comms for UK and Ireland Doyel Maitra confirmed that the pitch process was under way and that it was closed to further entrants.
Weber Shandwick currently handles MasterCard's public affairs work and is understood to have handled a number of consumer projects.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London