Daily Diary - Hung out to dry
Pd3 creative planner Caspar Mason has been left wondering what he's done wrong after literally being left hung out to dry by his agency.
Mason is not in fact being punished but promoting O2’s "flexible working" service by trying to show how businesses can work from anywhere.
Pd3’s managing partner Alice Driscoll clearly wasn’t joking when she said she wanted Mason tied to his desk all day.
Mason is currently being suspended mid air with his desk down the side of Peter the Pleaters blind shop on Great Eastern Street in Shoreditch.
Let’s just hope for the sake of passers-by he’s let down for a toilet break.
If you have a Daily Diary story please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Video Creative Solutions Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + +comm+bens, London
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection Up to £30,000, Manchester
- Head of Regional Partnership Marketing f1 Recruitment £50,000 to £60,000, Central London
- Marketing Campaign Manager - 6 Mth Contract to Perm Salt £35000 - £37500 per annum, Farnborough
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £45,000 + Bens, London
- Senior Manager- Analysis & Insight Direct Recruitment £50,000 + bens, Cambridgeshire