AdConnection challenges media owners to make five minute 'innovation' pitch
AdConnection, the media agency, has laid down the gauntlet to the UK's media owners by inviting them to take part in its inaugural Innovations Challenge to win free promotion.
AdConnection: launches media challenge
The competition will be held on 8 March at AdConnection's offices. Media owners will have five minutes to present a new and innovative media solution from their organization.
The AdConnection team will vote for the best overall "Innovation" presentation and the winner will be announced and published on the 9 March.
Details of the winning idea will be highlighted via AdConnection social media, trade press and via direct email to AdConnection clients.
Media sales departments from IPC Media, The Economist, Radio Experts, Sky, Open Outdoor, The Daily Telegraph, Specific Media and CBS Outdoor have been shortlisted for the competition.
Nick Baum, client services director, for AdConnection, said: "The challenge will really put the media to the test.
"Five minutes is a short amount of time and we look forward to how the media will present their innovation in a punchy and creative way.
"It will be a great way to showcase new ideas to our team and the competition element will really add some spice to proceedings."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Comms Planning Director Lipton Fleming £45000.00 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Membership Royal Pharmaceutical Society c. £55K, Lambeth, London (Please note we are relocating to 66-68 East Smithfield Street, E1W in 2015)
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Head of Business Development Lipton Fleming £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Bonus , London
- EMEA Mobile Agency Manager (Mobile Ad Technology) Digital Gurus £45000 per annum + 90,000 OTE, London