AdConnection challenges media owners to make five minute 'innovation' pitch
AdConnection, the media agency, has laid down the gauntlet to the UK's media owners by inviting them to take part in its inaugural Innovations Challenge to win free promotion.
AdConnection: launches media challenge
The competition will be held on 8 March at AdConnection's offices. Media owners will have five minutes to present a new and innovative media solution from their organization.
The AdConnection team will vote for the best overall "Innovation" presentation and the winner will be announced and published on the 9 March.
Details of the winning idea will be highlighted via AdConnection social media, trade press and via direct email to AdConnection clients.
Media sales departments from IPC Media, The Economist, Radio Experts, Sky, Open Outdoor, The Daily Telegraph, Specific Media and CBS Outdoor have been shortlisted for the competition.
Nick Baum, client services director, for AdConnection, said: "The challenge will really put the media to the test.
"Five minutes is a short amount of time and we look forward to how the media will present their innovation in a punchy and creative way.
"It will be a great way to showcase new ideas to our team and the competition element will really add some spice to proceedings."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...