HP kicks off global digital agency talks
HP, the global technology giant, is talking to digital agencies about adding a shop to its global roster.
HP: digital talks
The company has approached agencies with a digital creative brief that includes a design-and-build project, as part of its plans to overhaul its online presence.
HP is not currently thought to have a global digital agency of record. However, Publicis agencies have previously worked on digital projects for the brand.
The digital push coincides with HP’s attempts to build its associations with music.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Head of SEO Lipton Fleming £80000 - £90000.00 per annum, London
- SEO Manager - FMCG Account - Stand-Out Global Media Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Manager - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £32K, Leeds