Aviva plots digital roster overhaul
Aviva has called a review of its digital agency arrangements as the insurer looks to consolidate its roster.
Aviva: looking at its digital roster
It has informed roster agencies about the review, covering digital and social media across its life cover and direct services insurance portfolio.
Aviva currently works with a number of agencies across its insurance, investment and corporate services, including Albion, CMW, Engage Group and Glue Isobar. It plans to appoint a single agency to handle its activity. Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO handles Aviva’s advertising account.
News of the review follows a separate web-build pitch at the end of last year. Agencies are waiting for the result on this process.
It also follows Aviva’s decision to call a review of its global business-to-business advertising account. The winning agency will be responsible for the division’s press, online and outdoor advertising, and will mainly focus on business-to-business activity targeting independent financial advisors.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Client Manager - Branding & Packaging to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Junior Planner - London - up to £34,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Copywriter Gemini Search Up to £30,000 plus excellent benefits, East London / Shoreditch