Leo Burnett lands Goodyear Dunlop
Goodyear Dunlop, the tyre manufacturer, has appointed Leo Burnett to handle its pan-European advertising.
Goodyear: Leagas Delaney held the account for 13 years
The agency won the account after a pitch process. The incumbent, Leagas Delaney, has worked on the business for 13 years and is not expected to continue working with Goodyear.
A campaign for the brand will be developed by Leo Burnett Germany through its Frankfurt and Berlin offices. The German offices will act as the hub for the distribution and implementation of the campaign into other markets, which will include the UK.
Hugues Despres, the brand director EMEA at Goodyear, said: "Leo Burnett showed us that they could blend a solid strategy, a great creative and are a group of professionals with a 'human touch' in all they do. They demonstrated they had a good understanding of the brand and were able to support us in delivering a convincing message to our audiences."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...