The7stars backs Cox and MacNair start-up
The7stars has partnered with two former John Ayling & Associates staff to launch a media and experiential agency, to be called The Village Communications.
The Village Communications: First Drinks is a founding client
Richard Cox and Deidre MacNair, formerly a director and planner at John Ayling respectively, open the doors of the new agency next week with First Drinks, the distribution arm of William Grant & Sons, as its £4 million founding client.
The account was previously handled by John Ayling.
The independent agency the7stars has taken a 25 per cent stake and will house the business in its new office on Dean Street, London.
The Village Communications will handle media activity for First Drinks products including Glenfiddich, Hendrick's Gin, Remy Martin and Cointreau. Initially, the agency will work alongside the creative agency Leagas Delaney to implement a global media strategy for the Glenfiddich label.
The Village Communications will offer strategic media planning to clients, as well as events and experiential activity. Following the win of its founding client, the agency will focus on pitches for clients in the luxury and retail sectors.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire