JWT creative moves to 18 Feet & Rising
18 Feet & Rising has hired the JWT Sydney creative group head, Stephen de Wolf, as a creative director.
Stephen de Wolf: joins 18 Feet & Rising as creative director
De Wolf, who will report to the executive creative director, Matt Keon, will work across 18 Feet & Rising's client portfolio including LoveFilm, Nationwide and Virgin Media.
He started his career at Marketforce in Perth before joining Clemenger BBDO in Melbourne and then McCann Erickson Sydney.
After that, he became the creative group head at Saatchi & Saatchi New Zealand.
De Wolf took up the creative group head position at JWT Sydney in March last year and worked on accounts including Kellogg Australia.
Keon said: "We've been looking for someone who can help take us to the next level for a while. There are only three people in the world who I want to help us achieve that. Stephen is one of them. I have been trying to get him to London for over a year and he has finally come to his senses."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London