Getty picks R/GA as agency of record
Getty Images has appointed R/GA London as its global brand and digital agency of record.
Getty Images: R/GA becomes its global brand and digital agency of record
R/GA, which was appointed after a pitch, will work as a global strategic and creative partner across the Getty brand portfolio.
It will be responsible for building Getty's brand and communications and creating new long-term platforms.
Getty, a creator and distributor of photography, video and music, has worked with The Barbarian Group in the past, but did not have an incumbent agency.
R/GA will address the core brands and products that sit within Getty's portfolio, adapting and developing the company's strategies and the way content is communicated. It will target Getty's three key audience groups: media, agency and corporate.
The company is looking to implement an umbrella communications strategy that will work across brands and products while emphasising their key differences.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London