Getty picks R/GA as agency of record
Getty Images has appointed R/GA London as its global brand and digital agency of record.
Getty Images: R/GA becomes its global brand and digital agency of record
R/GA, which was appointed after a pitch, will work as a global strategic and creative partner across the Getty brand portfolio.
It will be responsible for building Getty's brand and communications and creating new long-term platforms.
Getty, a creator and distributor of photography, video and music, has worked with The Barbarian Group in the past, but did not have an incumbent agency.
R/GA will address the core brands and products that sit within Getty's portfolio, adapting and developing the company's strategies and the way content is communicated. It will target Getty's three key audience groups: media, agency and corporate.
The company is looking to implement an umbrella communications strategy that will work across brands and products while emphasising their key differences.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...