AdConnection wins Bonhams account
Bonhams, the auction house, has appointed AdConnection to handle its £1.5 million media planning and buying account after a pitch.
Bonhams: auctioneer previously worked with Cream UK
The auctioneer previously worked with Cream UK, which decided not to repitch. It has appointed the independent agency AdConnection ahead of an anticipated increase in its UK marketing activity.
Bonhams is currently investing in an expansion programme that will include the construction of a new London auction house and expanding its business into new overseas markets.
David Johnson, the marketing director of Bonhams, said: "AdConnection impressed us with its senior team who can turn things around quickly and who have the creativity and results to maximise our campaigns."
Catherine Becker, the chief executive at AdConnection, said: "We are looking for the best partnerships with media owners to maximise value for their business."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London