AdConnection wins Bonhams account
Bonhams, the auction house, has appointed AdConnection to handle its £1.5 million media planning and buying account after a pitch.
Bonhams: auctioneer previously worked with Cream UK
The auctioneer previously worked with Cream UK, which decided not to repitch. It has appointed the independent agency AdConnection ahead of an anticipated increase in its UK marketing activity.
Bonhams is currently investing in an expansion programme that will include the construction of a new London auction house and expanding its business into new overseas markets.
David Johnson, the marketing director of Bonhams, said: "AdConnection impressed us with its senior team who can turn things around quickly and who have the creativity and results to maximise our campaigns."
Catherine Becker, the chief executive at AdConnection, said: "We are looking for the best partnerships with media owners to maximise value for their business."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...