Lloyds marketer Joe Clift leaves bank
Lloyds Banking Group marketer Joe Clift has left the high-street bank after three years with the organisation.
Joe Clift: leaving Lloyds Banking Group after three years
Clift, the former Visa Europe vice-president of brand management, departed the bank this week and is understood to be seeking a new position
He spent three years as brand and customer marketing director, first at Lloyds TSB under then-chief marketing officer Nigel Gilbert and latterly as part of Lloyds Banking Group after the merger with HBOS. Over the past two years, he has played a role in creating a unified marketing operation and agency roster at the bank.
Lloyds Banking Group unveiled a new "streamlined" marketing structure in September last year, as part of moves to better differentiate the roles of its individual brands.
Catherine Kehoe, former Lloyds TSB head of marketing, leads a centralised brands and marketing unit. She oversees Lloyds TSB, Halifax, Bank of Scotland, Scottish Widows and Cheltenham & Gloucester, in her role as brands and marketing director,
Kehoe reports to Eva Eisenschimmel, managing director for customers, brands, digital and telephone banking.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...