Kwik-Fit pushes value message with £5m campaign
Car maintenance specialist Kwik-Fit is to focus on the "great value" it offers on new tyres and MOTs, in a £5m television campaign that launches tonight (1 March).
The latest television activity follows on from its 'You’ll Be Amazed At What We Do' campaign, which was aimed at raising awareness of Kwik-Fit's product offering.
Kwik-Fit hopes its latest 'Mates Rates' campaign, created by DDB, will cement it as the "go-to" destination for car maintenance.
Six television and six radio executions will run throughout the year and will be based around the insight that consumers like to think they are getting something extra.
Humorous creative will show satisfied customers who think it's their friendship with a Kwik-Fit centre manager that has led to a great deal.
Roger Griggs, communications director at Kwik-Fit, said: "This campaign not only positions Kwik Fit as great value for the rates we offer. It also shows the openness and honesty of our customer service."
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Marketing Assistant Brand Recruitment £17000 per annum + plus excellent benefits, Cambridge
- Digital Creative - Concepts, Web, Mobile ADLIB £30000 - £40000 per annum, Bath