Kwik-Fit pushes value message with £5m campaign
Car maintenance specialist Kwik-Fit is to focus on the "great value" it offers on new tyres and MOTs, in a £5m television campaign that launches tonight (1 March).
The latest television activity follows on from its 'You’ll Be Amazed At What We Do' campaign, which was aimed at raising awareness of Kwik-Fit's product offering.
Kwik-Fit hopes its latest 'Mates Rates' campaign, created by DDB, will cement it as the "go-to" destination for car maintenance.
Six television and six radio executions will run throughout the year and will be based around the insight that consumers like to think they are getting something extra.
Humorous creative will show satisfied customers who think it's their friendship with a Kwik-Fit centre manager that has led to a great deal.
Roger Griggs, communications director at Kwik-Fit, said: "This campaign not only positions Kwik Fit as great value for the rates we offer. It also shows the openness and honesty of our customer service."
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...