Collective brings in Dominic Woolfe to build advertiser relationships
Collective, the media and technology company, has appointed former Starcom business director Dominic Woolfe to the new role of client strategy director to lead its new advertising solutions group.
Collective: hires Dominic Woolfe
In his new role Woolfe will be responsible for helping the US-headquartered company build collaborative relationships with UK advertisers and help them make the best use of Collective display and video advertising.
As head of the advertising solutions group Woolfe will report to managing director Steve Filler and will work closely with Collective’s agency sales team.
As business director at Publicis Groupe agency Starcom MediaVest Group until last month, Woolfe had responsibility for Starcom client Honda UK. His previous roles include client investment director and head of press, radio and outdoor.
Woolfe started his career as a TV and radio buyer at MediaVest in 1998, before moving to OMD UK where he rose to associate director before returning to Starcom MediaVest Group in 2005.
Filler said: "Dominic brings with him a wealth of client experience and insight. His focus will be on helping clients make impactful, smart connections with their audiences."
Following last year's purchase of video ad network Web TV Enterprise Collective is building its presence in the UK and in January appointed Nathan Tait-Hill as product director, display and David Morrow as communications manager.
Also in January Collective launched a new marketplace that allows real-time bidding (RTB) on premium video ad inventory from publishers including IPC and iVillage.
Follow Maisie McCabe on Twitter @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...