Silentnight appoints BJL for consumer and social media brief
Silentnight Beds, the UK's biggest bed manufacturer, has selected BJL to roll out consumer PR and social media activity.
Silentnight: manufactures more than 500,000 beds and mattresses each year
BJL PR is stepping in to plan and implement a PR programme, including press office activity and social media community management, as well as devising large-scale initiatives.
The appointment comes after BJL’s non-PR arm handled a brand positioning and relaunch brief at the end of 2011.
BJL Group account director Rebecca Hardy said: ‘Playing to the strengths of our integrated offering, we have been working closely with the wider agency to bring the PR element of this campaign to life, and are confident our strategy will help to differentiate the brand in a highly competitive marketplace.’
Nick Booth, Silentnight MD, said: ‘BJL PR is the ideal team to work on this brief. We loved the wider agency’s strong overarching campaignable thought, and the PR team demonstrated how this could effectively translate into a measureable consumer and social media campaign which will roll out over the longer term.’
Based in Barnoldswick, Lancashire, Silentnight produces beds, mattresses and headboards. It has been in business for the past 60 years and manufactures more than 500,000 beds and mattresses each year.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...