Global's Classic FM in £1m deal with Nissan
Nissan has signed a £1m partnership with Global Radio to sponsor John Suchet's morning show on Classic FM from April, as well as Classic FM's live events.
John Suchet: Classic FM host
The partnership, which was planned and bought by Omnicom's Manning Gottlieb OMD, will include sponsorship of Classic FM Live events at the Millennium Centre in Cardiff this month, and the Albert Hall in London in April and September.
Nissan's Micra and Note models will be the headline sponsors of John Suchet's weekday morning show on Classic FM between 10am and 1pm, from 23 April for six months, and the partnership will be supported by print and online activity.
NS&I sponsors the Hall of Fame hour on the programme between 9am and 10am.
The creative work has been devised by ad agencies TBWA\ and DNA.
The Classic FM deal follows TV, radio, print and online marketing to support the launch of the Nissan Micra Dig-S in 2011.
Grainne Arnold, advertising and media manager at Nissan, said: "Classic FM and their live events provide the scale and breadth of touch points we are looking for to reach our audience across 2012.
"Our creative will showcase the benefits of Micra and Note's uncompromising efficiency, which we think will resonate perfectly with the Classic FM listener and their uncompromising passion for the station."
Follow Maisie McCabe on Twitter @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...