Global's Classic FM in £1m deal with Nissan
Nissan has signed a £1m partnership with Global Radio to sponsor John Suchet's morning show on Classic FM from April, as well as Classic FM's live events.
John Suchet: Classic FM host
The partnership, which was planned and bought by Omnicom's Manning Gottlieb OMD, will include sponsorship of Classic FM Live events at the Millennium Centre in Cardiff this month, and the Albert Hall in London in April and September.
Nissan's Micra and Note models will be the headline sponsors of John Suchet's weekday morning show on Classic FM between 10am and 1pm, from 23 April for six months, and the partnership will be supported by print and online activity.
NS&I sponsors the Hall of Fame hour on the programme between 9am and 10am.
The creative work has been devised by ad agencies TBWA\ and DNA.
The Classic FM deal follows TV, radio, print and online marketing to support the launch of the Nissan Micra Dig-S in 2011.
Grainne Arnold, advertising and media manager at Nissan, said: "Classic FM and their live events provide the scale and breadth of touch points we are looking for to reach our audience across 2012.
"Our creative will showcase the benefits of Micra and Note's uncompromising efficiency, which we think will resonate perfectly with the Classic FM listener and their uncompromising passion for the station."
Follow Maisie McCabe on Twitter @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Responsive Designer (Top 10 NMA) Premier Media £35K + benefits, Central London
- Award-Winning Integrated Creative Team Premier Media Circa 55K + Benefits, Central London
- Designer - Fashion E-commerce retail brand Creative Recruitment £90 - £120 per day, City of London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- Project Manager Gemini Search £40000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Brand Director EMR £100000 - £120000 per annum + benefits, City of London