Everything Everywhere confirms PR line-up
Mobile phone giant Everything Everywhere has confirmed the line-up of its PR agencies.
Everything Everywhere: has made a 30 per cent reduction to its comms team
The company has chosen GolinHarris for Orange, Nelson Bostock for T-Mobile, and GolinHarris and Weber Shandwick for Everything Everywhere’s corporate brief, and will continue to work with M&C Saatchi PR for its high-end consumer campaigns. GolinHarris has worked for Orange since 2006.
PRWeek reported in August that Everything Everywhere was in final talks with GolinHarris and Weber Shandwick as it prepared to hand out a big chunk of its £1m PR brief. In October, PRWeek revealed that Nelson Bostock had been called in for the T-Mobile six-figure brief following a competitive pitch.
The delay in announcing the PR agency set-up was down to a drawn out procurement process.
Everything Everywhere is the UK's largest telecoms company by number of customers, with close to 30 million people using its services.
It is a 50-50 joint venture between Deutsche Telekom and France Telecom, and was formed in 2010 through the merger of their respective T-Mobile UK and Orange UK businesses.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...