Everything Everywhere confirms PR line-up
Mobile phone giant Everything Everywhere has confirmed the line-up of its PR agencies.
Everything Everywhere: has made a 30 per cent reduction to its comms team
The company has chosen GolinHarris for Orange, Nelson Bostock for T-Mobile, and GolinHarris and Weber Shandwick for Everything Everywhere’s corporate brief, and will continue to work with M&C Saatchi PR for its high-end consumer campaigns. GolinHarris has worked for Orange since 2006.
PRWeek reported in August that Everything Everywhere was in final talks with GolinHarris and Weber Shandwick as it prepared to hand out a big chunk of its £1m PR brief. In October, PRWeek revealed that Nelson Bostock had been called in for the T-Mobile six-figure brief following a competitive pitch.
The delay in announcing the PR agency set-up was down to a drawn out procurement process.
Everything Everywhere is the UK's largest telecoms company by number of customers, with close to 30 million people using its services.
It is a 50-50 joint venture between Deutsche Telekom and France Telecom, and was formed in 2010 through the merger of their respective T-Mobile UK and Orange UK businesses.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Research Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Ipswich
- Mid Weight Designer 4 Multichannel-Experiential Agency Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Communications Manager - Insurance Network Career Consultants £45000 - £52000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Manager - Maternity Contract ADLIB £30000 - £35000 per annum, Wiltshire