Goals Soccer Centres brings in PHA Media for first consumer brief
Goals Soccer Centres has brought PHA Media on board as its first consumer PR agency.
Goals Soccer Centres: hires its first consumer PR agency
The company has 42 regional centres offering five-a-side pitches and is the only one of its kind to have FA accreditation.
PHA Media has been asked to raise the profile of the brand and highlight the quality of the company’s facilities.
The six-month project brief encompasses both traditional and social media and was won after a four-way shoot-out.
Speaking about the appointment, Goals’ MD Keith Rogers said: ‘We are really excited to be working with PHA Media. We have a big year ahead of us with plenty to shout about, including the launch of our new "Live the Dream" positioning, and feel that PHA Media are the perfect partners to help us achieve our objectives.
'We were impressed by their creativity and their proven track record of delivery.’
Nick Braund, account manager at PHA, said: 'We are of course delighted to be working with Goals, the UK’s leading five-a-side company. They’re a huge nationwide brand and there’s obviously a lot going on this year, especially with Euro 2012, so we’re looking to create a buzz around them.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...