Goals Soccer Centres brings in PHA Media for first consumer brief
Goals Soccer Centres has brought PHA Media on board as its first consumer PR agency.
Goals Soccer Centres: hires its first consumer PR agency
The company has 42 regional centres offering five-a-side pitches and is the only one of its kind to have FA accreditation.
PHA Media has been asked to raise the profile of the brand and highlight the quality of the company’s facilities.
The six-month project brief encompasses both traditional and social media and was won after a four-way shoot-out.
Speaking about the appointment, Goals’ MD Keith Rogers said: ‘We are really excited to be working with PHA Media. We have a big year ahead of us with plenty to shout about, including the launch of our new "Live the Dream" positioning, and feel that PHA Media are the perfect partners to help us achieve our objectives.
'We were impressed by their creativity and their proven track record of delivery.’
Nick Braund, account manager at PHA, said: 'We are of course delighted to be working with Goals, the UK’s leading five-a-side company. They’re a huge nationwide brand and there’s obviously a lot going on this year, especially with Euro 2012, so we’re looking to create a buzz around them.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London
- Senior Consultant Brand Strategy Rare Selection Up to £68K + benefits, South West London