Aegis to buy Chinese digital agency eLink
Aegis has agreed to acquire Chinese digital agency Beijing eLink Advertising for an undisclosed sum to expand its digital network Isobar in the region.
Aegis: group acquires Chinese digital agency Beijing eLink Advertising
The Beijing-based agency was founded in 2007 and specialises in online media buying, online PR, communcations strategy and website design.
Its clients include China Mobile Communications Corporation and the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China.
According to Aegis, eLink's gross assets at the end of last year were £3m. The transaction is subject to regulatory approval and expected to close in the second quarter.
The move is part of Aegis’s wider strategy to raise its digital profile and capabilities in faster growing regions, such as China.
Last year, Aegis made more than 10 acquisitions, including MediaVest Manchester, Lithuanian media agency, Creative Media Services UAB, and Canadian social media moderation company, ICUC Moderation Services.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...