Initiative promotes Regan, Wolfson and Wright in ongoing restructure
Initiative has announced a series of promotions as part of the ongoing strategic development within the agency.
Jane Wolfson: her promotion is one of several at Initiative
Tony Regan, formerly head of planning and insight, has been promoted to the newly created role of chief strategy officer.
The promotion comes as part of an ongoing restructure of the IPG Mediabrands agency since Alex Altman took the helm as chief executive at the end of 2010.
In his new role, Regan will focus on the continuing transformation of Initiative into a performance-led company, bringing together the agency's insight and evaluation specialists, with practitioners in response, digital analytics and economics.
Regan has been at the company since 2007 and has been responsible for leading the planning function across all disciplines, while developing the agency's expert capabilities in research and strategic planning.
In addition, Jane Wolfson and Chris Wright, heads of non-broadcast and broadcast respectively, have been promoted to joint heads of investment and media owner relations.
They will continue to manage press/cinema and TV/radio investment respectively but the role will involve working very closely with media owners.
Both will be charged with developing more partnership-based relationships with media owners in order to provide clients with more innovative, integrated and performance–orientated media solutions.
James Temperley has also been promoted to head of TV activation, and Vanessa Doyle to head of press and cinema.
Last week, it was unveiled that Jim Hytner is set to replace Richard Beaven as Initiative's worldwide chief executive. Hytner will be moving across from sibling agency UM, where he is president of the G14 group.
Follow Nick Batten on @NickBatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London